Thursday, April 2, 2009

stress...tired...dissapointed!!!

this semester is totally a semester that makes me crazy, so much of assingment and test that come in the same time...
i'm really fail in managing the time for everythings, i know time is precious but i always waste it in doing those unmeaningful things.
i'm really dissapointed on my own, although most of the assignment are done in a group but i felt like cannot help much in doing it and depending it o others. i hate myself like that, i know if i want to try then it must can done but i always play around!!! Y i can't use my time in the meaningfull task?
and now the semester is coming to the end, i'm now trying to di everything based on my schedule, hopefully it is still not too late for me to do all of it!!!!
i'm now really tired and sad...because i have to separate from my roomate who stay with my for the past 2 years, it is hard for me to find a friend that can play around and share all my things together. ROOMATE, i really hope that u can stay with me in the same room until the end of the university life but it seems like impossible dy because u are soon moving to another college that really far from ours. y the officers of our college done all this stupid things??? i'm now felt disappointed to them....ROOMATE, hopefully we can still the same after u moving to the other college, take care!!!

1 comment: